Skip to main content

Customers..

I just got off from work from a frustrating day. and all I can say is I'm glad that it's over with!
I work in Retail. and I been doing it for the past 3 years and honestly I need a change, anyways here are the things that grind my gears when it comes to customers.

1. When I'm pushing a cart near a narrow aisle/lane that I cant put off to the side because pallets are in my way and I see a couple walking next to each other. will one of you please stop and just go behind each other for just a sec till I'm out of your way? these type of customers act as if it'll kill em if they not standing side by side for just a moment.. it wouldn't make any difference if I was to stop because there is no space on my side for me to pull off on and then you give me this ugly look but yet clearly there is  plenty of space and gaps on your side. 😑

2.Customers that see something empty of the shelf and ask you to go to the back room. I'll have to scan the item and check and see if we have it in the back or not, because I just cant go back there and pull something off from there especially if we have hundreds or items in the back,(I also have to find the correct bin too) ( sometimes the bins be empty. or if I do not work in a certain department I'll have to find the correct bin for that area)  that you need this from or whatever. also please keep in mind every time I go to the back to get something it stops me from what I'm doing, slowing me down and putting me on pause on stocking merchandise on the shelf. also more than likely you're not the only one that asks me to go to the back.  If we don't have a item on the shelf we just don't have it. you just have to wait till the items arrives and that can take days..months..weeks it's hard to say because I use a telxon I don't have those fancy mc40's plus that's something a department manager or some member of management that will have to fix when it comes to empty spots and that's out of my control.

3. Kids... Please watch and monitor your kids.. nuff said. they are your responsibility. not mine..

4. Say Thank you.. it wouldn't hurt to say thanks.. I know I'm just doing my job to the best of my ability but come on.

5. We are human so we have to learn some parts of a store. some of us are new some of us aren't So please keep in mind some of us are assign to certain departments,( just because you see me in this uniform doesn't mean I work in the area  so I'll try to help you the best way I can.. if I can't I'll try to get someone.)  some of us are still learning.. heck even I am!


6. Just because you see it online.. doest fricking mean we have it in the store!  EVERY STORE IS DIFFERENT.  Some things you'll have to just order.. sorry not sorry.


*I may add more to this later so check back for updates! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Late weight update.

Hey all! I have had some changes happening shift wise so I'm currently on 3rd shift for about a month. so it's totally messed up with my sleep cycle. between this and the holidays and my monthly I have put on the weight back. lol I tell ya. but honestly I can't get too upset because I was expecting this. As of today I weigh 267.. with my monthly still being on hopefully when it goes off and the bloating gets back down the weight will drop. right now I'm trying to get my fluids because I'm having a effect from the coffee that I been drinking overnight trying to make myself stay up during my shift.   plus I been trying to eat right since I went off that as well. my next weigh in will be on  the 7th.  of December.

Weight Update. (a little late)

Hey guys! I know I was supposed to post a weight update days ago and I know its abit late. honestly I started not to post it because I figured I was going to put on some weight but Not this much. as of today I weigh in at 272.  so I went up a couple pounds. at this point I'm getting frustrated. but I have no one to blame but myself for this since I been slacking on the eating, exercising, and having back issues. I know they sound like excuses but they are the reasons. I'll post a new weight update around the 16. of this month. hopefully I would have lost something by then. till then.

Weight update!

Hello Bloggers! and Bloggetes! This week has been a rough and and interesting week! but despite of all that I still try to eat right and exercise 90% of my time.  honestly I can say I been glad I'm following through because the results speaks for themselves.  as of this morning I currently weigh in at 261.8.  compared to my weight from 272 from last week that is around 10 lbs!  I can definitely tell there's a difference in lost with all this weight because my back and my joints no longer hurt. and I have no issues in breathing. Next weigh in will be at the 23rd of November.  🙏 these holiday weeks. I swear..phew.. and on top of working at Retail and dealing with my own issues can be something but I'm going to keep pushing forward because that all I can do. thanks for reading and stay tuned! xoxo