Skip to main content

Update abit late?

Hey guys!

Well lately my weight is stuck around the 250s+ range I havent been eating right as I should or been active. since my last post about my grandmother I can say that she is in a better place. since then My relationship with my boyfriend is starting to get rocky and at this point it is slowly crumbling. so I guess it is safe to say that it is over between me and him. I just cant handle dealing with someone who has so much insecurity, trust issues and jealousy I hate the feeling of walking around egg shells the constant feeling of feeling tense and feeling as is if you was to do something wrong that it would set your significant other off. the feeling of feeling nervous, unhappy and stressed. I want to feel secure when Im with someone not feel as if I'm unbalanced or limited. the crazy silly stupid arguments that we have and him turning around on me as If I'm the bad person. ugh! Well hes out of my hair so I dont have to worry.

Comments

  1. Hi, I’ve been reading your posts and just wanted to share something? Please email me back. Thanks!

    Olivia
    1xoliviax1 gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know this a late response but what did you wanted to share?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Late weight update.

Hey all! I have had some changes happening shift wise so I'm currently on 3rd shift for about a month. so it's totally messed up with my sleep cycle. between this and the holidays and my monthly I have put on the weight back. lol I tell ya. but honestly I can't get too upset because I was expecting this. As of today I weigh 267.. with my monthly still being on hopefully when it goes off and the bloating gets back down the weight will drop. right now I'm trying to get my fluids because I'm having a effect from the coffee that I been drinking overnight trying to make myself stay up during my shift.   plus I been trying to eat right since I went off that as well. my next weigh in will be on  the 7th.  of December.

Weight Update. (a little late)

Hey guys! I know I was supposed to post a weight update days ago and I know its abit late. honestly I started not to post it because I figured I was going to put on some weight but Not this much. as of today I weigh in at 272.  so I went up a couple pounds. at this point I'm getting frustrated. but I have no one to blame but myself for this since I been slacking on the eating, exercising, and having back issues. I know they sound like excuses but they are the reasons. I'll post a new weight update around the 16. of this month. hopefully I would have lost something by then. till then.

Created a Youtube Channel!

Hey I Just wanted to let you all know I made a youtube a channel! this is all very new to me when it comes to that and I have posted a video there as well! I will be posting my weigh in vid tomorrow so be on the look out for that one and please subscribe for updates. Thanks!